Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitting author hereby warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors, to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
- The submission file is docx document file format based on paper template and Author Guidelines.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs (http://...) for the references have been provided.
The text does not include stylistic and spelling errors and consider the requirements of the journal.
When entering the submission's metadata on this website, name ALL authors of the paper. For more than one, use the "Add Author" button. Take care of the order of the authors. If you don't give all authors they won't be listed in various indexing services.
Please fill in the "Affiliation" field and give the complete postal address of your institute. (This is important for research databases)
- Authors reviewed the information for Authors section on the homepage and approved the Ethics (About/Ethics) of the journal and by submitting a paper the Authors declare that it is not any conflict of interests or other Ethics issue. In case of any Ethics issue please inform the Principal Contact (About/Contact).
Copyright of manuscripts published is retained by the Author(s) under license as Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited according to license rules.
By submitting the manuscript the Author(s) grant and authorize the journal to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
The submitting author warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission
together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or
other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY), the author retains
the copyright. By submitting an article the author grants to this journal the non-exclusive right to publish it
(e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.